Every time a user comes to your website or social media page you have the opportunity to interact with them and turn them into lifelong customers! We want your customers to enjoy coming to your page and to look forward to viewing your content. So that leaves us with the question, what does your target audience want to see on your page?
Here are some of the top ways that you can encourage viewers to get involved on your page:
Give your followers a chance to show off a little bit of their knowledge! Also, if you can come up with interesting bits of trivia for them, it will spark a lively conversation on your page and give viewers a reason to share your post.
These are a great tool because they are visually pleasing and eye catching, but they also can pass along useful information about your business or industry to your potential customers.
A poll shows your audience that you want to hear what they think and gives them a chance to make their voice heard on your page.
Live Video Streaming
There isn’t a better way to make the viewer feel like a part of your company then by giving them a live window right into your office! They can feel confident knowing exactly who you are and what you do!
Interactive Mobile Apps
Make an easy to access App for your customers to use. It will allow them to stay constantly connected to your business.
All of these tactics are going to give your targets the opportunity to engage with your business. This will show that you care more about just making the sale, you care about your customers and want to hear from them. This will go a long way towards building followers that will stay with your business for a lifetime.
For more help engaging your customers, visit us at https://www.breckshire.com.
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - November 17, 2019
- Welcome a Grimace with a Smile - November 14, 2019
- Why do Digital Marketing Campaigns Fail? - November 11, 2019
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - November 6, 2019
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - November 5, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2019 - November 2, 2019
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - October 31, 2019
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - October 25, 2019
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - October 24, 2019
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - October 22, 2019