Every time a user comes to your website or social media page you have the opportunity to interact with them and turn them into lifelong customers! We want your customers to enjoy coming to your page and to look forward to viewing your content. So that leaves us with the question, what does your target audience want to see on your page?
Here are some of the top ways that you can encourage viewers to get involved on your page:
Give your followers a chance to show off a little bit of their knowledge! Also, if you can come up with interesting bits of trivia for them, it will spark a lively conversation on your page and give viewers a reason to share your post.
These are a great tool because they are visually pleasing and eye catching, but they also can pass along useful information about your business or industry to your potential customers.
A poll shows your audience that you want to hear what they think and gives them a chance to make their voice heard on your page.
Live Video Streaming
There isn’t a better way to make the viewer feel like a part of your company then by giving them a live window right into your office! They can feel confident knowing exactly who you are and what you do!
Interactive Mobile Apps
Make an easy to access App for your customers to use. It will allow them to stay constantly connected to your business.
All of these tactics are going to give your targets the opportunity to engage with your business. This will show that you care more about just making the sale, you care about your customers and want to hear from them. This will go a long way towards building followers that will stay with your business for a lifetime.
For more help engaging your customers, visit us at https://www.breckshire.com.
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - September 19, 2020
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - September 17, 2020
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - September 14, 2020
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - September 13, 2020
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - September 11, 2020
- How PPC can Compliment SEO for Better Results - September 8, 2020
- What is SEO? - September 2, 2020
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - September 1, 2020
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - August 30, 2020
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - August 27, 2020