Here at Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions, we want to make sure your business looks irresistible online. Our experts have compiled a list of 4 warning signs that your website might need a total redesign.
1. Your site takes more than 3 seconds to load
If your site takes longer than two seconds to load, you can not expect people to sit around and wait for the content to show up. According to a survey from Akamai, 49-percent of consumers expect a site to load in two seconds or less. Testing the speed of your website is easy. Open your website on multiple devices such as phones, tablets, and desktop computers to check the speed.
2. Some of the features or content do not display properly
Check your website regularly to make sure logos, photos, and outside links are working properly.
3. Your site is difficult to view and navigate on mobile
Check to make sure your website is usable on a wide range of mobile devices. The last thing you want is to lose a potential customer because your website is not responsive.
4. You’re Not Seeing Any Business Results.
Is your website bringing in leads and sales? If not, then it is definitely time to consider a redesign.
If one or more of these 4 warning signs apply to your website, give us a call today and let our experts help you create the best version of your website.
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - April 12, 2021
- Keep Your Business’ Remarkable Reputation Online and Get More Customers - April 11, 2021
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - April 7, 2021
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - April 5, 2021
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - March 29, 2021
- Grow your Business with AdWords. Now with Google Optimize + Google Surveys 360 - March 27, 2021
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - March 19, 2021
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - March 17, 2021
- Are You Wasting Money? What is Your Customer Acquisition Cost? - March 13, 2021
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - March 11, 2021