Anyone in business knows that positive reviews, whether by word-of-mouth or in the online world can be just as good if not at times a better way to get customers in the door than any marketing campaign.
Sometimes it may seem impossible to get the elusive 5-star review, but it doesn’t have to be as hard as it may seem. Here are 5 things you can do to make sure customers leave satisfied and more than happy to write a good review.
Manage expectations – Don’t take on more than you can handle, or you’ll have customers leaving disappointed. It’s okay to tell customers exactly what is within your means. Once they’re in the door, meet their expectations and then go above and beyond!
Walk the extra mile – Simple gestures can go a long way. Your customer expects exceptional service, show them that you can provide that and more. Make your customer feel special, and they will, in turn, tell everyone else how special your business is.
Ask, while it’s still hot! – If you know you have satisfied customers on your hands, don’t be afraid to ask for that 5-star review. You can do this in person, or by leaving reminders where your customers can see them. Remember to make it easy for them to leave a review – online or otherwise.
Want to know more about how you can make your business 5-star review worthy? Contact us
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - October 25, 2020
- Digital Advertising Pays Off: How to Find the Platform that Works Best for You? - October 19, 2020
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - October 17, 2020
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - October 15, 2020
- Are you using Facebook to promote your business? - October 13, 2020
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - October 12, 2020
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - October 9, 2020
- How to Leverage Digital Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Business - October 7, 2020
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - October 4, 2020
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - September 30, 2020