Anyone in business knows that positive reviews, whether by word-of-mouth or in the online world can be just as good if not at times a better way to get customers in the door than any marketing campaign.
Sometimes it may seem impossible to get the elusive 5-star review, but it doesn’t have to be as hard as it may seem. Here are 5 things you can do to make sure customers leave satisfied and more than happy to write a good review.
Manage expectations – Don’t take on more than you can handle, or you’ll have customers leaving disappointed. It’s okay to tell customers exactly what is within your means. Once they’re in the door, meet their expectations and then go above and beyond!
Walk the extra mile – Simple gestures can go a long way. Your customer expects exceptional service, show them that you can provide that and more. Make your customer feel special, and they will, in turn, tell everyone else how special your business is.
Ask, while it’s still hot! – If you know you have satisfied customers on your hands, don’t be afraid to ask for that 5-star review. You can do this in person, or by leaving reminders where your customers can see them. Remember to make it easy for them to leave a review – online or otherwise.
Want to know more about how you can make your business 5-star review worthy? Contact us
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - September 17, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - September 14, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - September 13, 2019
- Reputation Marketing and How It Can Affect Your Business - September 10, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - September 7, 2019
- Benefit from Business Blogging - September 5, 2019
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - September 2, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - August 30, 2019
- Get More Customers! Make Sure your Website is Mapped Out Along the Customer’s Journey - August 29, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - August 27, 2019