Over 2 billion people in the world are connected through social media, with 20% of the world’s internet users having an active Twitter account.
Twitter is a great platform to boost your business. We at Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions are equipped with the knowledge and resources to help you reach your customers through Twitter.
Here are 12 ways to get started in promoting your business on Twitter today!
1. Implement Twitter Cards
You want every tweet to be unique and attractive, Twitter cards are a great way to do this!
2. Build Your Twitter Followers
If your Twitter followers are engaged and well targeted, increasing their number can benefit your business.
3. Identify Influencers and Engage with Them
When you engage with influencers — you’re creating the opportunity to gain more followers, more engagement, and more traffic to your website.
4. Use Twitter Lists to Manage Your Contacts
As you follow and connect with higher numbers of people, you need to organize them by categories.
5. Use Twitter Ads to Grow Your Email List
Use Twitter ads for lead generation by directing them to sign-up to your email list.
6. Use the Right Hashtags
Be careful with the hashtags you choose. It may seem that cramming as many as possible is the way to go, but studies show that posts with 1 – 2 hashtags have higher engagement than those with 3 or more.
7. Research Your Competitors’ Audiences
Find out who your competitors are interacting with.
8. Monitor Twitter for Keyword Mentions
Use tools that let users set up search columns so any mention of a particular word or phrase is immediately highlighted.
9. Setup UTM Tracking
UTM tracking adds additional info to links you share in order to track where people clicked on them and what happened after they clicked.
10. Use Your Pinned Tweet
Twitter allows you to pin one tweet at the top of your timeline. When anybody looks at their profile, they see that tweet first.
11. Use Great Headlines
Create clever headlines that stand out.
12. Use Twitter Analytics to Analyze and Optimize
Twitter Analytics let you see how many views and how much engagement your tweets get.
Want to learn more? Let us help you optimize your Twitter!
- Are you using Facebook to promote your business? - October 15, 2018
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - October 14, 2018
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - October 13, 2018
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - October 9, 2018
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - October 6, 2018
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - October 3, 2018
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - September 29, 2018
- Grow your Potential Customers: Extend your Brand’s Reach to Thousands of Targeted Audience on Facebook and LinkedIn with $200. - September 28, 2018
- Is Your Business Anti-Social? Putting the ‘Social’ Back into Social Media Marketing - September 24, 2018
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - September 23, 2018