Are you putting social media to work for your benefit? Follow these 10 strategies to reach social media success!
1. Choose the Right Platforms
Every business is different. Make sure you consider both your customers and your business. Find out what social media sites your audience uses most, and think about which sites are the best fit for your products, too.
2. Create Unique Content for Each Platform
Your customers use different social media sites for various reasons and purposes. Make sure you’re crafting content that reflects the strengths of each platform.
3. Create a Social Media Calendar
Get organized by creating social media calendars to help you post consistently and effectively.
4. Optimize Post Times & Frequency
For that calendar, make sure you incorporate the best times to post on each site and the optimal frequency of posts.
5. Encourage Engagement
Make sure your social media is social! Interactive posts will encourage your customers to engage with you.
6. Target Your Social Media Outreach Expertly
Go for quality over quantity with your outreach: utilize your business advocates, peers, and “big fish” influencers to your advantage.
7. Avoid Over-Promote Your Brand
Don’t give in to the temptation to directly promote yourself every time. Some experts recommend the 1-in-7 rule: for every 1 openly promotional post, make 6 content posts.
8. Share Video
Visual content, especially video, is a proven attention-grabber.
9. Build a Community Around Your Brand
Another common pitfall is trying to get the most followers possible. Instead, we recommend you focus on cultivating a loyal, engaged customer base.
10. Provide Value to Your Followers
To keep them engaged, give your customers something useful, whether you entertain or inform them. This will help you gain followers and spread your content to a wider consumer base.
For more information or assistance with social media marketing for your business, contact us today at email@example.com or 715-574-4565!
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - December 17, 2018
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2018 - December 13, 2018
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - December 10, 2018
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - December 7, 2018
- 5 Reasons you should be using Remarketing - December 5, 2018
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - December 3, 2018
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - December 2, 2018
- An SEO Audit is a Must - November 30, 2018
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - November 27, 2018
- Is Your Website Mobile-Friendly? - November 25, 2018