To get your digital marketing performing at its optimum, you would need a Marketing Director to oversee the strategy and implementation.
However, a Marketing Director would cost you $11,000 to $11,500 a month. This is a huge cost to deal with for most small business owners like you.
As with any HR activity, there is additional work required of you to hiring a Marketing Director.
- Job Description Preparation
- Job Posting/Advertising Cost
- Background Checks
- Qualification/Certification Checks
- Employment Agreements
Do you think hiring a marketing consultant to perform a marketing director role for your business at a rate of $125 an hour for a few hours a month would make more sense?
This is a win-win solution. What do you think?
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - November 15, 2017
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - November 13, 2017
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - November 10, 2017
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - November 8, 2017
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - November 6, 2017
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - November 5, 2017
- Organically Building Your Brand: Content Marketing on Linkedin - November 1, 2017
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - October 30, 2017
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - October 29, 2017
- How PPC can Compliment SEO for Better Results - October 26, 2017