On-the-go mobile users who are near you and who are searching for a product or service on Google at this very moment should find your business. But are they?
Are you visible in Google’s ‘Local Pack’ and expanded results?
Increased foot traffic, phone calls, or visits to your website should mean more customers for local business owners like you. That is why optimizing for local search results should be important.
Businesses listed in the Local Pack vary from the searcher’s location. If you are nearest to the searcher at the time of the search, then your business listing should appear there.
However, being closest to a potential customer searching isn’t a guarantee that you will come up in the search results. Your listing and your website must be optimized for local search.
Here are some of the important ranking factors that we can help you with based on a study by Moz:
1. Google My Business Listing Signals
2. Link Signals
3. On-page Signals
4. Citation Signals
5. Review Signals
6. Behavioral Signals
8. Social Signals
Sounds too technical and challenging for you? No worries, Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions is here to help you.
Contact us if you want your business to become more visible in the local search results and get more customers!
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - November 15, 2017
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - November 13, 2017
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - November 10, 2017
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - November 8, 2017
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - November 6, 2017
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - November 5, 2017
- Organically Building Your Brand: Content Marketing on Linkedin - November 1, 2017
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - October 30, 2017
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - October 29, 2017
- How PPC can Compliment SEO for Better Results - October 26, 2017