There are many reasons why you should use AdWords Pay-per-click Marketing:
1. It’s an effective way to achieve instant traffic
2. It’s cost-effective
3. It gives you fast, measurable results
However, did you know that using PPC hand-in-hand with SEO can increase the overall effectiveness of your marketing? Here’s how.
1. PPC only keeps the traffic flowing for however long you keep it running, but there’s no reason its usefulness should stop there.
2. That data gathered from the PPC campaign will tell you what keywords are and aren’t effective. You can then use this data to form your SEO strategy.
With PPC, we can:
1. Use PPC data to find out your best performing keywords, copy and landing pages.
2. Compare Google Console data to PPC data for keywords intelligence.
Analyzing PPC data and drawing out a strategy can be overwhelming for a business owner like you!
That’s why we’re here to help.
Contact us to learn more about how to use PPC hand-in-hand with SEO to grow your website and your sales!
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - November 15, 2017
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - November 13, 2017
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - November 10, 2017
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - November 8, 2017
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - November 6, 2017
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - November 5, 2017
- Organically Building Your Brand: Content Marketing on Linkedin - November 1, 2017
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - October 30, 2017
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - October 29, 2017
- How PPC can Compliment SEO for Better Results - October 26, 2017