Your Customer’s Journey goes through these stages: Awareness, Interest, Desire, and Action. There’s no telling how long they stay in one stage before jumping to the next. Sometimes the progress takes months, and others the jump is almost immediate.
Many websites concentrate on the ‘Awareness’ and ‘Interest’ stage without signals toward a purchase while others focus on the ‘Action’ stage without providing sufficient information.
Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions ensures that your website speaks to your visitor relative to their stage in the buying process. Does your website’s navigation and content address all of the needs of your potential customers in every step of their journey?
Navigational cues such as menu buttons, bread crumbs, overview of next steps, suggested readings, and calls-to-action must guide your visitors from whatever buying stage they are in and on whatever page and content they are currently on to the next logical and intuitive step.
This strategy requires a deep understanding of your customer, what they need and how you meet that need. This means knowing what information in certain media formats they need to absorb to learn more about your offerings in a way that will resonate with their motivation to buy. This strategy also requires getting rid of all possible barriers to buying, making the actual purchase process as smooth and satisfying as possible.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how I can help you fix your website.
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - November 19, 2017
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - November 15, 2017
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - November 13, 2017
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - November 10, 2017
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - November 8, 2017
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - November 6, 2017
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - November 5, 2017
- Organically Building Your Brand: Content Marketing on Linkedin - November 1, 2017
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - October 30, 2017
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - October 29, 2017