Your social media marketing initiatives must be built on building a dialogue, where YOU speak and listen to your audience and responding to their wants and needs.
Get them to talk. Then so can you listen and respond.
Is your brand into monologues in social media?
It should NOT be that way. You should take the time to listen and respond to your audience. A two-way conversation helps you connect your brand with potential and existing customers on a human level.
Conversations give your brand a personality attracting more potential customers.
Much like in real-world social interactions, a conversation on social media must be two-way. Don’t you agree?
Here are a few tips:
Ask questions. Be genuine about wanting to learn more about them.
Ask about their accomplishments
Ask about their challenges
Ask about their ideal customer
Ask how you could help them
When they respond:
Ask more questions
Answer their questions
Respond to comments
If you’re not doing this yet, don’t you think it’s worth a try?
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - November 19, 2017
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - November 15, 2017
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - November 13, 2017
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - November 10, 2017
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - November 8, 2017
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - November 6, 2017
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - November 5, 2017
- Organically Building Your Brand: Content Marketing on Linkedin - November 1, 2017
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - October 30, 2017
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - October 29, 2017