If you are struggling with coming up with content for your marketing, then look no further!
Your reviews can be a source of inspiration. Using your reviews as marketing content can help promote your reputation, which in turn helps you to gain the trust and loyalty of your customers.
We know you are busy so we compiled a list of tips you can begin using:
Write a backstory of a review to showcase
your values, feature an employee, and to appreciate the customer.
Gain the trust of your target audience by showcasing your values, featuring employees and appreciating the customer.
2. Create a storyline around a sequence of reviews and publish it as an article
Storytelling is a great way to get the attention of potential customers. Formulate stories that are relatable and attracting to your target audience. Leave your audience wanting more of your company.
3. Create videos based on your reviews
Create short videos thanking your customers for their positive reviews.
4. Post your positive reviews on your website
Feature your positive reviews on the front page of your website.
5. Post your positive reviews on social media
Post your positive reviews on social media for everyone to see.
Want to learn more? Don’t hesitate to call or email us with your questions.
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - November 15, 2017
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - November 13, 2017
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - November 10, 2017
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - November 8, 2017
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - November 6, 2017
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - November 5, 2017
- Organically Building Your Brand: Content Marketing on Linkedin - November 1, 2017
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - October 30, 2017
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - October 29, 2017
- How PPC can Compliment SEO for Better Results - October 26, 2017