Anyone in business knows that positive reviews, whether by word-of-mouth or in the online world can be just as good if not at times a better way to get customers in the door than any marketing campaign.
Sometimes it may seem impossible to get the elusive 5-star review, but it doesn’t have to be as hard as it may seem. Here are 5 things you can do to make sure customers leave satisfied and more than happy to write a good review.
Manage expectations – Don’t take on more than you can handle, or you’ll have customers leaving disappointed. It’s okay to tell customers exactly what is within your means. Once they’re in the door, meet their expectations and then go above and beyond!
Walk the extra mile – Simple gestures can go a long way. Your customer expects exceptional service, show them that you can provide that and more. Make your customer feel special, and they will, in turn, tell everyone else how special your business is.
Ask, while it’s still hot! – If you know you have satisfied customers on your hands, don’t be afraid to ask for that 5-star review. You can do this in person, or by leaving reminders where your customers can see them. Remember to make it easy for them to leave a review – online or otherwise.
Want to know more about how you can make your business 5-star review worthy? Contact us
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - November 15, 2017
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - November 13, 2017
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - November 10, 2017
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - November 8, 2017
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - November 6, 2017
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - November 5, 2017
- Organically Building Your Brand: Content Marketing on Linkedin - November 1, 2017
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - October 30, 2017
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - October 29, 2017
- How PPC can Compliment SEO for Better Results - October 26, 2017